Embrace is the only company produces - unique 50mL pre-filled syringe to meets the clinician needs.
Mainly used in selected clinical departments where larger flush volume is required to flush the catheters such as in Hemodialysis and Peritoneal dialysis, in ER- Emergency Rooms (during CPR), also used for wound irrigation, during surgical procedures in OR, urological procedure, dental surgery procedures etc.
Individually wrapped Sterile Pre-filled normal saline (0.9% sodium chloride injection) Syringe 50mL, with protective tip cap and clear labelled.
Flushing of all kinds Vascular Access devices and Catheters where larger flush volume is required to flush the catheters such as in Hemodialysis and Peritoneal dialysis, in ER- Emergency Rooms (during CPR), also used for wound irrigation, during surgical procedures in OR, urological procedure , dental surgery procedures, Pharmacy etc.
30 PCS/BOX 480 PCS/CTN
1.Store in a cool place at room temperature.
2.Single use only, do not re-use or re-sterilized
3.Shelf Life : 2 years (from the date of production)
4.It is strictly prohibited to use if package is damaged or leak.
Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex
• Specially designed device for optimal and safe flushing of IV Catheters.
• Single use flush system proven to reduce the risks of Catheter related infections.
• Single Use Products, In Compliance with CDC, JCIA Recommendations, & INS Standard supporting the use of single dose flush system.
• Pre filled syringe systems eliminates the use of needles to prepare flush syringes,
• Reduces the risks of Needle sticks injuries.
• Pre-filled flush systems reduces number of steps to 6 from 14 compare to manual flush preparation.
• Unique design with pre-labelled pre-filled syringe clearly distinguished from other drugs syringes, reduces medication errors.
• Pre filled flush systems saves lot of valuable nursing time, which increases clinical staff efficiency.
• It standardizes IV flush protocols in the hospital.
• Easy and more convenience for clinicians.