Mainly used for flushing and locking of Vascular Access Devices and Catheters where smallest volume of saline is indicated for flushing.
Individually wrapped Sterile Pre-filled normal saline (0.9% sodium chloride injection) Syringe 3mL, with protective tip cap and clear labelled.
Flushing and Locking of Vascular Access devices and Catheters. Where smallest volume is required for flushing IV Catheters as per INS (Infusion Nurse Society) recommendation＊
30 PCS/BOX 480 PCS/CTN
1.Store in a cool place at room temperature.
2.Single use only, do not re-use or re-sterlized
3.Shelf Life : 2 years (from the date of production)
4.It is strictly prohibited to use if package is damaged or leak.
Not Made With Natural Rubber Latex
• Specially designed device for optimal and safe flushing of IV Catheters.
• Single use flush system proven to reduce the risks of Catheter related infections.
• Single Use Products, In Compliance with CDC, JCIA Recommendations, & INS Standard
• supporting the use of single dose flush system.
• Pre filled syringe systems eliminates the use of needles to prepare flush syringes,
• Reduces the risks of Needle sticks injuries.
• Anti-reflux design reduces catheter occlusion/catheter blockage.
• Unique design double tapered syringe plunger prevents negative pressure in the line which effectively reduces blood reflux or blood return in catheters thus reduces the risk of catheter occlusions and catheter related infections.
• Pre-filled flush systems reduces number of steps to 6 from 14 compare to manual flush preparation.
• Unique design with pre-labelled pre-filled syringe clearly distinguished from other drugs syringes, reduces medication errors.
• Pre filled flush systems saves lot of valuable nursing time, which increases clinical staff efficiency.
• It standardizes IV flush protocols in the hospital.